Monday, March 17, 2014

Q & A....

How is this  blog any different from Google+?

I try to only post stuff on G+ that I think that others will find interesting....this blog, however, is more like a journal. I will post stuff I think is interesting, and if others like it they can read it too.

So....whatcha gonna blog about? Fashion? I hate fashion blogs. Too many selfies.

I'll try to make this mostly useful stuff. Mostly. ;) I dislike fashion blogs too. I might post occasional clothes or hair related stuff but it definitely won't be the majority of posts.

Why are you doing Q & A anyways? I didn't ask you any questions!

Well, every blog has to start somewhere, right? I can't just go posting random stuff! Or can I? Maybe I will delete this later...or move it into its own special page. I just had to get it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment